Wednesday, September 20

Rodent Pro Gets a Thumbs Up

If you keep a few snakes then it is easy to rely on your local pet shops for your feeder rodent needs. Even the small scale breeder can often get by just picking up some frozen rodents at one or two reptile shows a year. Yet if like me you keep a colony or just don't want the hassle of having to worry about getting feeders often buying in bulk is a great idea.

Having just built my colony to a point where I am going though a lot more mice then a few months ago I decided to take the plunge and buy a pile of mice from Rodent Pro. I knew they had a good reputation but many claimed shipping killed off any savings. Well when you purchase about 300 mice in one shot like I just did then the shipping is a lot easier to justify.

I was concerned about frozen mice by mail especially when it was not going to be shipped over night. My experience was excellent!

Upon order I received an email telling me that I should receive my order by Sept 21, it arrived one day early on the 20th today.

I was highly impressed by the obvious care that went into packing my mice, they were wrapped in plenty of insulation with a large quantity of dry ice. They were all still frozen solid as if right out of s deep freezer.

What struck me is how clean the mice were compared to other suppliers I have bought from in the past. The small pinkies were clearly all about a day old at maximum and perfect for my tiny new borne house snakes. I also ordered fuzzies, weanlings, small adults and adults. All were excellent, well packaged and clean.

They also met with great approval with my snakes. If you are looking for a minimum order of 100-200 mice I would say give Rodent Pro a try, they have certainly earned my repeat business for a long time to come. You can visit their website at www.rodentpro.com

Jack Spirko


No comments: